Thursday, February 21, 2008
Spring is in the Air
Spring cleaning that is! After getting home from school comparatively pretty early, I went to work putting together our new IKEA bookshelf to finally have a place for all of my teaching books and references other than a pile on the floor. I took some before pictures, but they are really blurry and not really easy on the eyes. I was in such a cleaning frenzy, I filled up two boxes of trash and paper and old textbooks and packets. I was quite refreshing! I still have a little bit of work left to do, so I don't have any after shots, but I look forward to posting those! Even with a little mess, the organization and rearranging has already made a huge difference. I guess all of those weekend hours of watching HGTV finally paid off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment