Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Anticipation

While doing some major spring cleaning in our apartment, I came across a bunch of stuff from our wedding that I've been meaning to create into keepsakes (like transform the calla lily reception centerpieces into a wreath). I came across my satin gloves, Tim's boutonniere and my temple locker card. When I saw all of those, I got a brilliant idea to adapt a former and outdated class project into something unique and timeless.


This is the before picture from when I had to make something about myself for a class to introduce myself but is now super outdated (like the UVSC hockey ticket....). My plan is to come up with something memorable using the same basic frame and background from these materials:


The new idea: From Miss to Mrs

When I find some more motivation and creativity somewhere in the back of my mind, I'll post the after shot...whenever that happens.

Don't hold your breath. I certainly won't be! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holy cow Marashaj--when we graduate, we are going to have so much fun. I'm excited to see how this project will turn out. Don't let me forget to register for women's conference, though...I still haven't done it yet!